Monday, January 4, 2010

Wiz Kids

Why is it that Im known as the
wise guy  with
wisdom in my minds eye that I
allow to shine to the blinded?
If you catch my drift, I like to pile on
then take off into flight before you get your hands on me

I see you and see through you, I
ignore the ones who do
too much to get a notice putting
their all out like evictions

I save my convictions for
the gifted,
surround myself
with the guilty of this, a band
of misfits but
still were the cool kids

Stand out by
bright smiles,
sharp minds,
real interests
not to fall prey to the bait the man gives
U.S.
use my instruments
as a beacon to be a leader to those
who need to follow,
but seeing is much easier,
So I advertise and use my time
to give the needy a little bit,
some things to ponder,
a future
some hope for the 
wiz kids

No comments:

Post a Comment