I wish I could go about this another way, but I HAVE to say
Your dick
Aint shit, you
Hyped up your down low and I was below let down with your
pipe dreams
You walk with a limp and have that cheek dimple, and
When you smile, my heart skips a beat but
When I spread my feet and beg for meat, V is left
Hungrier than a hostage in heat, see
If you just
Went about it the right way and eat
And then ease it in
Piece by piece without
Opening mouth with false words to speak
It would be a little different, but you
Prophesy of promise lands and when we
Got to the palace, it’s a cardboard cutout
When had you not got my hopes up, it maybe
Coulda gone down but alas
Jackass
You wanted a piece but
Peace and 2 fingers do you get before
I waste good pussy.
No comments:
Post a Comment