Monday, October 22, 2012

Single


I am currently concerned with the condition of my heart, because

A while back I used to give a hell,

and even a fuck, but today it seems like

No matter what I’m like,

up, well…

Let’s try again or let’s not,

And it seems like I could be running from myself

But they say that to be aware of it can help make the change

I’m aware, but I’m still gonna play these games, I’m

Still going to see how many hims I can get in my reach

And then sink teeth into them until I breathe

In their last breath, you know, mantis style

Because in my past, men’s styles get you down, make you

Feel less of you, and as they do that, you lose too.

And with that being said, its better to walk around dead, shit

Men go get head, chill out, have fun, go cum and get gone

So why can’t that be me….see I guess the reason I thought of this

Is because I’m still a woman who thinks of kids

And future, and family and life with another but

I also need someone to fulfill under those covers

And at some point looking for love became looking for a lover

And I don’t know if I’m ok with that,

but see I’d rather not be smothered, and

The current condition of my heart has become conditioned to outside conditions

And if that condition moves me towards the motions but not emotions,

Then I gotta move

And if the moves that make me moist don’t send messages

to my heart then I’d rather still have the tingle

And stay single

No comments:

Post a Comment