Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Midday


Blink

I can’t focus

I got that 2:00 feeling

and while my desk is calling,

I’d prefer bending over my desk

Elbows down and Ass up as onlookers partake in this break

Off session that when it ends, ill need another break

I know I have goals to meet but the only goal

During this midday heat is to score

And score then hit my cum quota see

That 2:00 feeling has my mind reeling and relapsing into

Last nights of back side blasting,

and while I

stare at this computer

My eyes see times past when asses were slapped and labia lapped

And lunch was a full course feast of beef see this

2:00 feeling has me praying for clock out

so I can punch into this bed and mouth open for cock out

we can,

start with head then head to the floor while head is to the floor

and handstands are easy when supported, then

Move forward

While laying on side legs wide eyes wide dick wide spread wide the walls that want to trap you

Blink

Too deep for this desk mess but know that when 5:00 comes,

More is going down than the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment